Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is what I had waiting for me when I got home...


Aren't they beautiful? The fiance decided he wanted to make me dinner and picked these up as well. He made us french toast which was all anti-health really. It hink he planned it that way a) to get me back for the horrible squash gratin I made him try (refer to butternut squash fiasco) or b) he was rebelling and just felt like eating unhealthy for a change. White bread, full eggs (not just whites or 1 full, 1 white), but he did have to use the skim milk. hehe It was delicious nonetheless and he made some sausage and eggs to go with it. I wish I would have taken a picture but the batteries were low in the camera so it wouldn't work long enough to take it. I ended up having 3 pieces of french toast, 1 egg and about a 1.5 servings of sausage, plus a glass of orange juice. Breakfast for dinner! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment